TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT GOVERNS THE PACKAGE TOUR
All rates are valid for a period of one year but are subject to change without prior notice. It is, however, advisable to contact Nurgi Birding Ethiopia before any rate commitment is made. Our price includes hotel accommodation with full board (FB) outside Addis Ababa; bed and breakfast (BB) while you are in Addis Ababa; vehicle with fuel, driver, guide, entrance fees and scout fees. Prices do not include any international and domestic airfare. Moreover, expenses like airport tax, beverages and drinks, telephone calls, excess baggage and laundry will be the responsibility of the guest.
All of our vehicles have comprehensive insurance coverage. We normally use Coaster buses for a group size of seven people and above and 4WD Toyota Land Cruisers and mini buses for smaller groups depending on the road conditions.
Upon confirmation of a tour, payment will be as follows:
Unless there is a special arrangement wherein the guests and/or their agents, by virtue of business affiliation, have entered in to agreement to settle on arrival:
- 25% of the total package tour price should have to be wired or transferred to our bank account right up on confirmation.
- 50% of the total package tour price should be wired or transferred to our bank account 60 days prior to the commencement of the tour.
- The remaining final payment should have to be settled 30 days prior to the tour commencement
In good faith, Nurgi Birding Ethiopia will do all it can to accommodate the needs and interests of its clients. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- 25% of the total package price will be deductible if tour cancellation is advised one month in advance.
- 50% of the charge will be deductible for cancellation 15 days prior to tour commencement.
- There is no refund whatsoever for last minute cancellation of less than eight days prior to tour commencement